Transport Management System
Question 1: How many user roles are present in the Transport Management Module?
Answer: Transport Management Module has 3 user roles:
- transport_admin -The user can configure the setting, manage vehicle details, assign it to OU’s and approve the daily track of vehicle usage.
- Transport_admin_view - same role as Transport_Admin but with viewing rights only.
- Transport_employee - Can add a daily track of the vehicle.
Question 2: In which function the Transport Management Module is present?
Answer: Transport Management is present in the Campus function.
Question 3: Name two different modules in which Transport Request comes?
Answer: Transport Request comes in two different modules- Essential Service and Transport Module.
Question 4: What is meant by “Daily Tracking”?
Answer: This feature is for the tracking and availability of vehicles present in the UniversityThe Admin can view/update all the daily travelling and hiring details of the vehicle present in the Transport module. Admin can also generate reports on this basis.
Question 5: How to add Vendor details and vendor vehicles in the Transport Module?
Answer: The Transport Vendors details are added in the Transport Module by following the below steps:
- Launch Transport Module
- Click on the Vendor Details from the left panel menu options
- Click on Add New Vendor
- Fill in all the details and then click on the Add Vendor button.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then click on Add Vehicle details