Screening Process - Teaching
It is the process of reviewing recruitment applications and involves scanning through the resumes and finding the closest applicant who matches the requirements mentioned in the advertisement for the specific post.
|teaching_recruitment_admin||The administrative role for Teaching Recruitment, who will map the screening committee members with assigned job postcode|
|teaching_recruitment_screening||The role for Teaching Recruitment Screening Committee Members|
|teaching_screening_special_admin||The role which has controls to pause advertisement and finish the screening process for respective job postcode|
Prerequisites to start Screening
The Screening can be done online for all Teaching Job Postcodes by the Samarth Teaching Recruitment Management module after assigning the role of teaching_recruitment_screening to the respective user accounts of the screening committee members.
Creating Screening Committee
After assigning the aforementioned role, the Recruitment Administrator has to click on Settings in the Teaching Recruitment Management module and create the screening committee by clicking on the Add Screening Committee button.
Once the job postcodes will get mapped with the committee members, the respective committee member will be able to view the Dashboard and the Job Posts that are assigned to them for the screening process.
Screening Committee Dashboard
The Screening Committee member will be able to view the following information in their dashboards:
- Advertisement Number
- Department Name
- Post Name
- Starting and Closing Date
- Candidates Applied (Count)
- Submitted (Submitted Application Count)
- Total Amount (of received Fee)
Screening Process by Screening Committee Members
- Screening members can view the list of candidates who have applied for the respective job postcode by clicking on the Department Name.
- This list of Applicants will appear on the Screen and the Admin will be able to view the following:
- The Screening Committee Member has to select the View button to view the application in detail with the following information:
- Form Number
- Summary of Point (Out Of 100, which are calculated by the System)
- Additional Uploads (if any)
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualifications
- Other/Additional Qualification
- Full-time Teaching Experience
- Full-time Research/Industry Experience
- Associate, Research Scientist, etc.
- Present Employment Details
- Research Papers in Peer-Reviewed or UGC listed Journals
- Miscellaneous Information
- Languages Known
- No Objection Certificate
- Screening members can print the summary of the application by clicking on the Print Applicationbutton. They can perform the following actions by clicking on theAction button:-
- Start Screening
- Update Status
- After selecting the Start Screening option, the Screening Committee Member will be able to see the following three sections to verify and mark their remarks.
- Academic Qualifications
- ``Full-time Teaching Experience
- Research Papers in Peer-Reviewed or UGC listed Journals.
Note: The Screening Committee Member has to verify all details uploaded documents by clicking on the View button and adding their marks and remarks accordingly.
- The screening committee has to click on “Save” for all comments and marks to get saved in the system, and then only they should click on “Go to Next Section” for all sections.
- It is mandatory to put “Screening Committee Points” in order to be considered in total marks by the screening committee else it will be treated as zero.
After the screening of the Research Section click on the “Finish Screening” button to finish the screening process for the respective candidate.
Finishing the Screening for a Candidate
When the screening members click on the Finish Screening button then a form will appear on the screen, where they need to enter the following information:
- Enter Verification Code: Here, the Screening members need to enter the Numeric value of the Form number. It is mentioned in the brackets after the “Finish Screening” heading.
- Enter Name of Screening Committee Members: In this section Screening Committee Members have to enter their names.
- Change Status: Screening Committee Members can change the status of their application via this option.
- Remarks: Here the committee members can add remarks accordingly.
All the above four fields are mandatory.
After entering the aforementioned details, the Committee Member has to save details and finish the screening process by clicking on the Save button.
📹 Module Training Video ⤤ | Post Recruitment, Screening