Admit Card Generation for Teaching Recruitment
Admit Card/Interview Letter Generation
It is the process of generating the Admit Card/Interview Letter for the Candidates who have applied for various Teaching Job Postcodes at a particular University.
Once the Admin generates the Admit Card/Interview Letter, it will get reflected in the Candidate Dashboards and they can also download/print the letter for further process.
Note: Before conducting the selection round the Admin has to mark the required candidates for the selection round from the All Application section.
1. Generating Admit Card for the Interviews/Entrance Exam
- Admin can conduct selection rounds for the respective job postcodes in the Advertisement section by clicking on the Conduct Selection Round button.
- The Selection Round can be created by clicking on Add Selection Round button and filling in the required details:
- Selection round (select from the drop-down)
- Selection round Name (Round Name)
- Do you want to generate a new roll no for this exam? (Select Yes/No)
- After marking the candidates for the interview from the All Application section for a specific job postcode, the Admin can configure the Entrance/Interview Round Settings.
- After creating the Selection Round click on the Proceed Button to proceed further.
2. Steps for Generating the Admit Card/Interview Letter
The followings steps are to be configured to conduct the entrance or interview for a specific job postcode:
- Step 1: Add Centers
- Step 2: Add Instructions
- Step 3: Add Schedule
- Step 4: Generate Admit Card
- Step 5: Release Admit Card
- Step 6: Download Attendance Sheet
- Step 7: Mark Attendance
Step 1: Add Centers
- The Admin can add a new center by clicking on the Add Center button.
- Admin can view the total no. of Centers by clicking on View Center in the status column.
- The Centers can be added after selecting the Add Center button and filling in the required details:
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
Step 2: Add Instructions
- The admin can add multiple instructions by clicking on the Add Instructions button.
- The Total No. of Instructions can be viewed by clicking on the View Instructions in the status column.
- Admin can View/Update the Instructions by clicking on their respective icons.
Step 3: Add Schedule
- Admin can add schedules by clicking on Add Schedule button and filling in the required details:-
- Roll No. Prefix
- Roll No. Series
- Exam Count
- Exam Date
- Exam1 Reporting Time
- Exam1 Start Time
- Exam1 End Time
- Exam2 Reporting Time
- Exam2 Start Time
- Exam2 End Time
Step 4: Generate Admit Card
- Admin can view the admit card by clicking on the View Admit Card button.
- Admit Card can be released to the candidate dashboards by clicking on the Release button.
- The Admin can also print the letter by clicking on the Admit Card button.
- Admin can view the admit card by clicking on the View icon.
- The Admit Card can also be deleted by clicking on the Delete button.
Step 5: Release Admit Card
- All the Released Admit Card are shown in the Release Admit Card option.
Step 6: Download Attendance Sheet
- Admin can view the attendance sheet by clicking on the Download Attendance Sheet.
- The attendance sheets can also be downloaded by clicking on Download/Print Attendance Sheet button.
- The Admin can see the details of the candidates such as Candidate Name, Form No., Roll No., Photo, Signature, etc. as the form of a list
Step 7: Mark Attendance
Admin Can mark the Attendance by clicking on the Mark Attendance button and the details will get saved in the system for all future references.