Recruitment Management System (Non-Teaching)
This document provides the information about recruitment non-teaching profile of the University.
The Non Teaching Recruitment dashboard shows the total description of Job Openings, Registered Candidates, Incomplete Application and Submitted Application.
If the user is already registered, they have to login using their email ID and password. Next steps are as follows:
- Open Recruitment portal of the university for which you are applying (eg. https://work.cujammu.ac.in )
- Click on the Important Information Section for Advertisement Details of the vacancy.
- After reading the details of the advertisement you need to create a login ID to fill the application form. For this fill in details for a new account.
- If you are unable to identify the verification code, click on the code to change.
Note: Please check the information before clicking “Register” Button for any type or spelling mistakes. This information will be used throughout the application and no changes will be allowed.
- Click on Register after checking all the details.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address, you need to confirm your registration through email.
- Once you confirm the registration you will automatically be directed to the login page of the recruitment portal.
- Fill in the login details then click on login.
- Then you will be directed to the Post Department Selection screen wherein you need to fill out the name of the post you are applying, department and select the advertisement accordingly.
NOTE: Please note only those departments will be shown whose vacancies are available according to the position and category you have selected.
- If there is no vacancy in the selected department, “no job openings available right now” will be displayed automatically.
Tabs in Recruitment Portal
There are nine tabs in the recruitment portal.
- Personal Details
- Additional Info
- Fill in your First Name, Middle name, Last name, and Gender
- Select Category for the position in which you are applying.
NOTE: In Case no category Available is shown in the dropbox, that means no vacancy is available for the post you applied for the category you selected.
- Fill in your Nationality, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Country code, Area code (e.g. for India Area code is 91), Phone number.
- Then select country code for the Mobile number
- PWD Category: PWD Category is Persons with Disabilities category. Click on Save
- Once you click on save you will be directed to the summary page of personal details. Check for any corrections.
- In case the details are incorrect, you can change the details by clicking on the edit button.
- After checking details click on “Proceed to the next Section”
The candidate will be asked to provide his/her education details in which Matriculation and Intermediate details will be mandatory.
Candidate can also fill UG and PG details, by clicking add, the candidate will be offered a form in which candidate has to fill the details of UG and the same procedure will be followed for adding PG details.
Click on Add. A new window will appear, fill the details and click on “submit”.
- The candidate has to fill the relevant experience for the post he/she is applying for.
- Click on “Add”; to add experience.
- Duration will be auto-calculated when the candidate will fill the experience start and end date.
- In this tab applying candidates can fill their research work and research publications if any.
Note: This section is optional.
- The information entered in this section will just be good to know information for the screening committee.
- This section has extra information about the candidate.
- There are disclosures in this section.
- If the candidate selects yes in any Disclosures, a text box appears wherein the candidate has to enter details of the disclosure.
- Enter details of two referees familiar with your profile and professional contribution
- Click on “Submit”.
In this section, No Objection Certificate (NOC) is declared.
Click on the “Edit Details” button.
A new section will open. Fill in all the appropriate details.
If you are currently not working or if you do not have a No Objection Certificate (NOC), then click on the checkbox provided.
Enter the details of the Declaration which are, Name of Head of Institution, Designation, Address, Place, and Date.
Name of Head of Institution: Mention the name of Head of Institution you are currently working.
Designation: Head of Institution Designation
Address: Address of the institution
Place: Place where the NOC was given
Date: In this section enter the date on which NOC was given.
Click on the “Save” button.
Once you click on save you will be directed to the summary page of No Objection Certificate. Check for any corrections.
In case the details are incorrect, you can change the details by clicking on the “Edit Details”; button.
After checking details click on “Proceed to the next Section”; button.
- Upload Photo, signature and X/XII Certificate (Indicating DOB) and PwD (Persons with. Disabilities) Certificate in this section.
- Only file type jpg/jpeg/png files of size 20-100 KB each are accepted.
- You can check the size of the image and the type of file in the properties section of the file. For this right-click on the file and select properties
- You can see the size and type of file in this section
- Click on Select file to upload the file.
- Click on the “Start Upload” button to finish the upload.
- Click on the “Start Upload” button to finish the upload.
- Ensure that you upload the correct file in the respective section.
Preview and Submission
- The preview will contain all the details filled by the candidate and only be visible when all the mandatory details will be filled.
- In this section, we can see the overview of the filled details and if finds any ambiguity in the details filled by him can correct by going back to that section.
- The candidate will not be able to submit a form unless he uploads all the documents with respect to each entry he has made in the relevant tab or education section along with photo and signature.
- Once all the information is entered, the candidate will be able to see the Submit button and then-candidate can see the payment options.