- This module provides placement and internship to students.
- This system will handle the information of students, companies, TPO(Training and placement officer).
Companies, it will do the following:
- It will collect information from companies who want to recruit students for internship or placement,
- Make their hiring schedules.
- Record of students placed in each session or season.
- Companies can also post their job/internship on the portal inactive season and can see how many applications have arrived for that job/internship.
- TPO can monitor all the drive activities(From job posting to recruitment) from a single window.
For Student, it will do the following:
- Quicker placements.
- Better remuneration packages.
- Large choice of job opportunities.
- Build a career in the area of prominent skills, interests.
- Job alerts.
For TPO it helps in:
- Manage the student's profiles.
- Monitor company's profile
- Monitor placement opportunity.
- Placement Directory.
- Work as a silent placement officer.
- Reduced cost of placement initiatives.
- Greater student satisfaction.
2.1. Admin dashboard
2.2. Department dashboard
2.3. Company dashboard
This section contains the configuration detail related to the Training and placement module.
Only the admin with the rights of Training_Admin can view and access it.
3.1. OU Mapping
In this field, we can define and map different OU's i.e. who is the parent OU and what is/are its child units. This is done to club/group different small departments(No. of students)into one main big department(No. of students).
Admin can view the details by clicking onicon available in front of every entry.
Admin can edit/update the details by clicking on theicon available.
- Admin can map OU by clicking on the "Add Organization Mapping" button present on the top right side of the portal and fill in the required details:-
- Parent Unit(Choose from the dropdown)
- Child Unit(Choose from the dropdown)
3.2. Placement Season
In this field, we can define and configure the season for placement. For example- June-July season, Nov-Dec season, etc.
- Admin can view the details by clicking on icon available in front of every entry.
- Admin can edit/update the details by clicking on the icon available.
- Admin can add a new season by clicking on the "Add Placement Season" button present on the top right side of the portal and fill in the required details:-
- Code(Code of the season)
- Name(Name of the season)
- Fee Applicable for Company(mark yes if fee needs to be taken for that season driveby the company).
- Fee Applicable for Student(mark yes if fee needs to be taken for that season driveby the student. For internship example).
Admin can monitor company profile i.e. edit and view the existing profile added by the company itself through Training_company login.
4.1. Create a Company Profile
When Company HR logins with Training_company role he/she can create his/her company profile by clicking on the "Create Your Company Profile" button present on the top right side of the portal and fill in the required details:-
Company Name(Name of the company)
Company Details(Details related to company like what this company is about, its culture, it's working environment, when it was established, timings, or any other details.)
Company Head Office(Head office of the company - name & address)
Company HR Name(name of the contact person who will conduct the recruitment)
Company HR Contact
Company HR Email
Admin/Company HR can view the details by clicking onicon available in front of every entry.
Admin/Company HR can update/edit the details by clicking on icon.
5. Company Season
5.1. Apply for Training Season
Companies can apply in the active season by clicking on the "Apply" button present on the top right side of the screen and choose the season from the dropdown.
Admin/Company HR can view the details by clicking on icon available in front of every entry.
Company HR can pay the fee by clicking on icon to post the advertisement and conduct a recruitment drive on the campus. It totally depends on the Campus(TPO) if they want to charge a fee for the recruitment drive.
6. Student Application
This section has information about the applicants who have applied in the available options for the active and published opportunity. The "Hiring Status" can be checked and updated from the same page itself.
6.1. Update Hiring Status
Admin(TPO)/ Department_Admin can update the hiring status for the students either individually or in the bulk process by clicking on the "update hiring status" button present on the top right side of the screen.
Admin(TPO)/ Department_Admin can view the details by clicking on theicon available in front of every entry.
This section specifies all the opportunities(Placement/internship) for the students. Companies can post their job in this section and students can apply for the job from this section. It is a Job pool for students where they are given opportunities to register for any job according to their eligibility.
7.1. Add Opportunities
Companies can add job post by clicking on the "Add Internship Placement Openings" button present on the top right side of the screen and fill in the following details:-
CTC and breakup
Experience(Choose From Dropdown)
Season(Choose From Dropdown)
Opportunity type(Full time/Part-Time)
Opening and Closing Date
Search Keywords(will be used to search the job titles by the name mentioned in this field and also the jobs that have those keywords in them)
Terms and condition
7.2. View Internship/Placement
Admin/Student/Company can view the details of the job posted by company HR by clicking on icon available in front of every entry.
7.3. View Applicants
Admin/Company view the details of the applicants who have applied for the job by clicking on icon available in front of every entry.
Company HR can update/edit the details before publishing by clicking on the update button.
Company HR can finally publish the job openings added by him/her after updating(If any) by clicking on the Publish button.
This section helps to generate and view all data at a glance at any time, get instant reports & can be able to take an authentic decision.
8.1. Season Report
It helps to generate the season-wise report.
8.2. Company Report
It helps to generate a Company-wise report.
8.3. Job Report
It helps to generate Job wise report.
8.4. Organizational Unit Report
It helps to generate OU wise report.
8.5. Gender Report
It helps to generate the gender-wise report.
8.6. Category Report
It helps to generate a Category-wise report.
|1||training_admin||Can configure the setting, monitor student profile & company profile, monitor Opportunities, map OU's, and generate reports.|
|2||training_admin_view||Same role as Training_Admin but with viewing rights only.|
|3||training_company||Can post the job(Placement/Internship) for the recruitment drive.|
|4||training_dept||Can monitor the opportunities posted by the company and can keep track of how many students have been recruited by the companies.|
|5||student||Can apply for the job.|