Estate Management manages the property under the university like the total number of buildings, floors, rooms, washrooms, roads & footpaths, doors, windows, walls, etc. This document is about the estate management portal in university. It will contain the following sub-modules(sections):
- Manage Buildings
- Roads & Footpath
This is the home page which will contain information in blocks like total no. of buildings, floors, rooms, washrooms, roads & footpath under the University administration.
Admin can even view the estate details by clicking on "view details" for a particular block. This will take them to a new page where he/she can not only view but can also manage the building information.
3. Manage Buildings
- After clicking on view details, admin is taken to a new page where they can manage the information.
- Admin can see the few details of existing buildings like the name of the building, its location(landmark), the name of campus it is located, and can manage it from here.
- Additionally, you can view this section via Estate Dashboard. Click on 'View Details' under the 'Total Buildings' section.
- Admin can also type in the space given below of each column to filter out particular building details from the rest.
- If admin wants to perform some action like view/edit/delete complete details for a particular building then it can be done by clicking on the "view, edit or delete" icons present in front of every row corresponding to the building on the right side.
- This is the section which will contain information like total no. of buildings, floors, rooms, washrooms, roads & Footpath under the University Administration.
- All the buildings and their different types and parts will be listed here, for example:
- Floor (in the respective building)
- Rooms (in the respective buildings)
- Admin can add a new Building Image(if any) and upload it by clicking on the tab "Add Building Image" present on the Bottom Left side of the portal.
- Admin can update the current details of the building, or delete it or can take out a print out of the information in the form of PDF by clicking on tabs present at the right side of the portal.
- Admin can even add new buildings accordingly if new construction has been done by clicking on the tab "Add New Building" present on the top right side of the portal.
- After adding details about the building, the admin can submit it by clicking on the "submit" tab. Once the details are submitted they can be viewed in the "All Building" section.
- Similarly, for rooms, floors, washroom admin can view/add/delete/print details in a similar way corresponding to their section.
4. Roads and Footpath
- While clicking on roads & footpath sub section admin can view information like width, length, type of roads, and footpath.
- Admin can view/edit/delete details in a similar way as of buildings according to the action.
- Admin can also type in the space given below of each column to filter out particular Road details from the rest.
- Admin can add a new road by clicking on the "Add New Road" tab present on the top right side of the portal.
- Once all the details are filled, click on the "submit" button. After submitting the new entry will appear on the Roads & Footpath subsection with all other entries.
- If admin wants to know information about the type of walls, doors, window, structures, etc then it can be found under the "Setting" subsection of the estate module.
- Admin can simply click on the "Settings" icon present on the right side of each row for further details and action.
- Admin can view the details through the "eye icon" which will take him to the next page where he can make the updates or can delete it accordingly or he can directly edit the details by clicking on "edit icon".
- Admin can add a new type for each entry in the Setting subsection also by clicking on "Add new type". Once filling all details click on "save".
This role is to be provided to the Estate Administrator, who handles all the estate-related details in the university.
6.2. Workflow Diagrams
6.2.1 Activity Diagram
6.2.2 Use Case Diagram